Thank you so much The Woman Invisible for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I am so very honoured.
I love writing here and interacting with all other bloggers, who are following me. It is almost like a therapy group, isn’t it?
Here are the rules of the Inspiring Blogger Award:
The nominee shall display the respective logo on her/his blog and link to the blogger that has nominated her/him. The nominee shall nominate up to 15 bloggers that she/he admires, by linking to their blogs and informing them about the nomination. The nominee shall answer seven questions:
1. Who is your favourite public figure?
At the moment I really like Russell Brand. I don’t agree with everything he says, but I think he has a point there. I also find him really sexy.
2. What do you like most?
I like living in Thailand!
3. Do you follow trends?
Hell, no! I am able to admire them, and I am aware of them, but normally I don’t have enough motivation to follow them.
4. What do you do when someone gets angry?
I try to calm them down with reasoning with them.
5. What have you loved the most?
Hmmm…a tough one. I guess the question refers to a thing, not a person. I think I have loved travelling and discovering other countries.
6. Do you have causes?
No, not really…
7. What quality do you admire the most?
I admire loyalty, honesty, ability to help others no matter what and always being there for your friends.
Here are my nominations:
1. Spankalicious Sharn is an incredible girl. I love her posts about her sexual adventures. She is funny, witty and has a great talent!
2. Divorced Kat I must say I haven’t looked into that blog for a while, but I really do enjoy Kat’s writing. It was also very strange when I got my divorce and Kat was in the process of finalising hers, similar things were happening to both of us.
3. Evolution Jami is my blog-mate. Through her posts she sounds like a lovely person! When I read her writing it’s almost like I’m in Amsterdam with her.
4. Ann St. Vincent Many of you know Anna. She is almost like a celebrity in the dating world. I adore her posts about her sexual adventures and dream of having as many as she does.
The rules are to display the awards on your blog, to answer the above 7 questions, and to nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers. Have fun with it!